Friday, December 23, 2011

Hiiiiiiiiiii I'm back from KL! Had lots of fun with baby J and Darrall even though some shit happened. We smoke like the cigarettes is free, walk down the streets like we are KL gangsters, bargain like we have no enough in our wallets, eat like kings and queens. I really enjoyed myself!! I want another trip like this AGAIN!!!!

Day one :
Cabbed to Darrall's house at 6am and his dad fetched us to Golden Mile!



6 hours in the bus...................................... & ofcuz there's toilet breaks.


Hotel Royal lobby. Our hotel is only opposite Sungei Wang!







Had our lunch at A&W! LOVE THEIR CURLY FRIES AND ROOT BEER FLOAT!

Went to Sungei Wang, Pavilion and other places. Sry I cant rmb their names!



Didn't bring my camera to Petailing street cuz Jason told me it's dangerous there. People might just snatch my camera and run away! 

Wrestling! HAHAHAHA

Day two:






Brunch @ Sungei wang 


Did my nails at Berjaya Times Square!! 


Love my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Went to Jalan Alor for dinner!!!! YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS PLACE IN KL.


Our dinner: Salted egg crab, chilli crab, bbq wings, stingray, buttered prawns, lala and kangkong .
It's freaking cheap. everything is about 150 ringgit? Which is around $20 plus per person!!!!!

 Passing this to Jacquelyn later! It costs 10 ringgit so is about $4? CHEAP AND NICE RIGHT??! HAHAHAHA

Day three: 

 
Can I say it again? HAHAHA I LOVE MY NAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



BB BABY DEAR DEAR DARLING HONEY~





Watched Petaling street on our last day! 7 ringgit per movie tix. FUCKING CHEAP.

Ending this post w Darrall's favourite pose. HAHAHAHAHA





No comments:

Post a Comment