Sunday, December 18, 2011

8 common questions people ask me :

(1) Is your surname really Durray?
YES! Alot of people actually tot that I come out this surname myself. Hahahaha is not ok! I don't have to take a picture of my ic right?

(2)What's your race?
My race is ceylonese.

(3)What's ceylonese? From where?
My ancestors are from Sri Lanka. That is why my surname is durray and my race is ceylonese. And we got nothing to do with the TAMIL TIGERS. Yes it's funny when people tell me "oh you ancestors are the Tamil tigers?" Fuck you la, the whole Sri Lanka only got Tamil tigers? Oh in case you want to know about my mum, she's pure Chinese.

(4)How long you and Jason tgt and how y'all met?
Together for almost 6 months alr. I know him through Krizia! (Church friend)

(5)When you started smoking?
Sec4. Trying to quit though.

(6)How old are you?
18!

(7)What school are you in and what course?
MDIS. In case you dk what's MDIS, is a private school. Yeah there's actually people dk what is MDIS.

(8)Any siblings?
One elder bro. 23 this year.

Going KL for 3d2n! Will be back on Wednesday night. Don't miss me Hehehehehe muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment