Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012, I'm ready for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 2011 has been awesome for me! I've been really blessed this year.

 
The beginning of 2011 was a disaster. I felt like my future was destroyed cuz of O's. I couldn't get into a fucking poly and ITE was never my choice. Not that I look down on Ite students. In fact, I regretted not putting some beauty course as my choice in higher nitec. So I went to do some research on private schools like PSB, Kaplan, SIM and MDIS etc and persuaded my parents to let me to study in MDIS as they wanted me to go work instead of studying. Wtf man. I know I cant blame my parents cuz they know that I'm very lazy when it comes to school. But I don't want to work at the age of 17!! And when other bitches are degree holders or some shit and I'm gonna like "hey bitch, I have o lvl cert only. Beat that". ( I haven't collect my o lvl cert from school omfg) All I want is to get a diploma cert and get the fuck out of Mdis.

So I started school in April and everything went smoothly. I FINALLY got over someone and I found Jason Tan :) I turned 18 in 2011 too!

The thing that I'm most thankful for is my boyfriend, Jason tan. Thanks for appearing in my life. Even though sometimes he really pissed me off like shit, but he and everyone knows that I still love him ALOT hehehehehehehe. Jason is really a nice guy. I mean like he never really talked to other girls when we are together and I look at girls more than he does! Is impossible to find someone like him. He is always there for me. Sometimes I think I'm too lucky to be with him. Jason needs to serve NS in may/june........ And I think I'm gonna DIE cuz I won't be seeing him that often. So be prepared for emo posts this year.

A big hug to all my sjc babes out there who have been contacting me throughout the year even though we are all in different school now. What's life w/o friends right? I really love every single one of you and please stay in my life forever! All the laughters we had, all the time we spent tgt and all the parties, I will never forget them!

Fuck la I'm like tearing now... *sniff sniff*

Last but not least, I wanna thank whoever is reading this blog. I know I'm a boring person when it comes to blogging because I really suck at my words and most of the time I will just let the pictures do the talking. You guys are the ones that make me keep my blog alive because I know there are people out there still visits my blog frequently. I will try to blog more alright!!!

Some pictures for you? Most of the pictures is taken from my Iphone!


CNY!


Outing with WWW people!


Omg I miss you joanne eng!!!

March 2011:



April 2011 :




May 2011 :







June 2011 :


July 2011 :




August 2011 :

Sick boy ^


September 2011 :



For October, November and December, click Instagram #1

Anyway, this post sums up my year 2011! Feel free to click on the archives to read about them if you want!!! I'm ready for 2012! Hopefully I will fulfill my dreams before 2012 :) And please stop thinking that the world is going to end. IT'S NOT GOING TO END!!! The world will not end, it's just gonna get worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment