Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm the girl who tries to look pretty and it's always not good enough to her. I'm the girl who tries to save money but always fail to do so. I'm the girl who's always laughing and smiling. I'm the girl that people misinterpret. Thinking that I'm a bitch, slut, and etc. Well, Idgaf. I'm the girl that seems shy at first, but beneath the facade is quite the opposite inside. Hahahahaha. I'm the girl that enjoys cuddling and holding hands with my boyfriend. I'm the girl who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me. I'm the girl who tries to get her point across and could never find the right words to say. I'm the girl who hates herself for trying so hard at life and doesn't get anywhere in it. I'm the girl who regrets little things from the past. The girl who acts all tough, but it's not as tough as you think. I'm the girl who take so much pain (family issues), and bottles it all up inside me. I'm the girl who you can talk to about anything and everything. I'm the girl that love making new friends. Friends that will stay and not leave.

First time blogging using blogger app!! Not bad uh! I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday I want to go Zirca this saturday. Ok I need to stop ranting.

Time check 5.33am! Have to be up at 1pm! Goodnight! Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment